Winter Berry Smoothie Recipe
This winter berry smoothie is a great delicious and refreshing smoothie to keep you refreshed and energised during the winter months. The winter berry smoothie contains and blackberries, blueberries and raspberries, which is a simple smoothie and is easy to construct smoothie recipe which can be fixed up in minutes.
Have the mixed berry smoothie for breakfast or complete a quick snack break with this fast and easy mixed berry smoothie recipe, sometimes the best tasting ingredients such as adding banana can sweeten up a tart smoothie depending on your tastes whilst the kale adds healthy super food qualities, with a pineapple to sweeten it up.
Winter Berry Smoothie Ingredients
- 1/2 pineapple
- 1 banana
- 1 cup of Kale
- 1 cup of mixed berries / 1 cup of blueberries / 1 cup of raspberries / 1 cup of blackberries.
- 500 ml of either almond milk or water.
Winter Berry Smoothie Method Instructions
– Start your winter berry smoothie by chopping the pineapple into chunky slices or thin cubes. If you cut up a whole pineapple you can leave the rest in an air tight container to be used for your other smoothies. Slice up the banana and add to the smoothie mixture a cup of kale which can be frozen (leave in the freezer overnight to use instead of ice cubes).
– Use 500ml of water or your preference of mixture. I personally add in almond milk for a great taste and also some great health benefits of almond milk.
– Combine all in your smoothie maker, for a refreshing and sweet winter berry smoothie.
For additional sweetness add in a splash of cinnamon or that extra hit add some ginger to the mix. To add some extra goodness to your winter berry smoothie add in a handful of porridge oats.
See some more Smoothie recipes at getonfitness here.